Wine Country Cruise Arrival Details
Check-in will begin at 10:15 am and will be located near the Tesla SuperChargers at Bogey Hills. Every attendee must check-in and will receive a pamphlet detailing the days events. We will have a brief touch base about 10:45 am start sending groups out on the cruise at 11:00 am.
At Check-in please bring:
- Your Liability Waiver, we will have some there if you didn't get a chance to print one
- Your valid drivers license and proof of insurance (drivers only)
- You will be assigned a cruise group and directed to the line up location. Cruise leaders will have flags on their cars indicating the group they are leading. Please find your group and line up behind it.
- If you have volunteered seats in your car for Ride-Alongs you will receive a Ride-Along sign. Please place the sign on your windshield once you've lined up.
- If you are an enthusiast, but not yet an owner, please ask for a Ride-Along card. This will identify you as an attendee.
- Once you have your Ride-Along card, you can locate an owner with a free seat at the line-up area. Be sure to show them your Ride-along card.
- Also be sure to swap phone numbers, just in case you get separated at the Montelle Winery.